About Search Description For Your Posts

Every day I turn on my computer and try to know faster - has Google indexed my pages or not?
Somebody say it takes from 4 days to 4 months. But I can't wait when it will happen.

Of course that doesn't mean that as Google indexed you so you will get more and more traffic - no.
There are too many sites now in every niche. But you can come closer to them if you use right descriptions. It's not the only thing but it's important I think.

So I tried to know what Google see about my site and I searched "info:[mysitename]". And it shows me my main page, but the description was awful - it was set of words.

The thing is that I used for my post search description like hashtags in Instagram. Just list of suitable words. But don't.

Actually there was too much word 'food'.
I know that for search engines the main keyword you should use in the beginning of description and the second important keyword you should use twice - in the beginning and in the middle and that's it. Don't try to put it everywhere - so Google will not think that you try to deceive him.

So now as I have about 30 posts - I go through it and replace all these lists of keywords into normal human descriptions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Content Plan

Your Desires After Earning Money