What is Content Plan
Content is king.
That's why the first thing that you need to do with your blog (it doesn't matter - text, photo or video) is to fill it with the content.
Now in my main text blog I have planned posts for the whole month further. It helps to be productive in the content release even if you don't have time to think about it and if you are not able to produce it.
But the right thing is still to do the content plan. What is plan and how to do it I will tell you now.
As I see it. It's a calendar (program, online plans or just an Excel table where you set dates yourself) where you specify what content will be published that day.
You just need to come up with right amount of ideas. And it must be harmonically distributed over time.
It helps not to search for ideas every day but just plan what to publish for a whole week or month or even a year. The content quality will only improve here.
When you see that in next two weeks you will need to do great material you start work on it in advance. And you finish the work on time.
By the way, do not forget that you must have a long-term content plan for six months or a year. It records important for your industry dates, events and all holidays, to which you must prepare materials in advance.
About tools and templates for creating a content plan I will tell you next posts. Don't miss.
Here I wanted to show you that you need it for simplify life.
If you have never used a content plan, it will take some time to find the form that suits you. Look at other people's examples from the network, but they could seem terrible and inconvenient to you.Redo it for yourself and you will find that form that will be ok for you.
That's why the first thing that you need to do with your blog (it doesn't matter - text, photo or video) is to fill it with the content.
Now in my main text blog I have planned posts for the whole month further. It helps to be productive in the content release even if you don't have time to think about it and if you are not able to produce it.
But the right thing is still to do the content plan. What is plan and how to do it I will tell you now.
As I see it. It's a calendar (program, online plans or just an Excel table where you set dates yourself) where you specify what content will be published that day.
You just need to come up with right amount of ideas. And it must be harmonically distributed over time.
It helps not to search for ideas every day but just plan what to publish for a whole week or month or even a year. The content quality will only improve here.
When you see that in next two weeks you will need to do great material you start work on it in advance. And you finish the work on time.
By the way, do not forget that you must have a long-term content plan for six months or a year. It records important for your industry dates, events and all holidays, to which you must prepare materials in advance.
About tools and templates for creating a content plan I will tell you next posts. Don't miss.
Here I wanted to show you that you need it for simplify life.
If you have never used a content plan, it will take some time to find the form that suits you. Look at other people's examples from the network, but they could seem terrible and inconvenient to you.Redo it for yourself and you will find that form that will be ok for you.
Comments
Post a Comment