Your Desires After Earning Money
What would you spend money on if you have it?
So what do you work for?
Maybe it's a new phone or a computer game or?
How to understand what will you do with all these earnings.
People say, you just have to imagine that you have it. You have all time of this world and nothing will stop you from dealing. What you will do every day?
What about me. I want to have money and not to think how much costs this product, why I should buy this bad carton of milk or just why I can't buy slice of meat today. It's a side of freedom I suppose.
This is about satisfying physical needs.
After that I would learn interesting things that I don't have time for.
It's a little bit of painting, photo shooting, cooking. Then all knowledge - more physics and programming, some math and music.
But the better part is help.
I want to help my parents to go travel somewhere except our homeland. Because every year they have spent money to their three children and didn't have opportunity even to buy new clothes and often sewed up it.
I want to help my nephew to grow up and choose right things that he will need for his deal.
I want to help my friend so that he don't think he has to work decades hard for buying all these things adult person has to have.
I think I don't need too much money. Small part that will come every month would be enough.
And I don't want just to get money as is. Just to be. No. I want it for starting the deal for my real working.
Is there something that you can dream on? Share in comments!
So what do you work for?
Maybe it's a new phone or a computer game or?
How to understand what will you do with all these earnings.
People say, you just have to imagine that you have it. You have all time of this world and nothing will stop you from dealing. What you will do every day?
What about me. I want to have money and not to think how much costs this product, why I should buy this bad carton of milk or just why I can't buy slice of meat today. It's a side of freedom I suppose.
This is about satisfying physical needs.
After that I would learn interesting things that I don't have time for.
It's a little bit of painting, photo shooting, cooking. Then all knowledge - more physics and programming, some math and music.
But the better part is help.
I want to help my parents to go travel somewhere except our homeland. Because every year they have spent money to their three children and didn't have opportunity even to buy new clothes and often sewed up it.
I want to help my nephew to grow up and choose right things that he will need for his deal.
I want to help my friend so that he don't think he has to work decades hard for buying all these things adult person has to have.
I think I don't need too much money. Small part that will come every month would be enough.
And I don't want just to get money as is. Just to be. No. I want it for starting the deal for my real working.
Is there something that you can dream on? Share in comments!
Comments
Post a Comment