Find Time To Extra Working
I wish I could leave offline job and just get money blogging.
But I understand that it's not possible now.
I have to do things at the same time - to go to work and sit at home and blog. This can be one or two years. I hope then I will earn same money or at least 60% of my monthly salary.
And then leaving the job will be ok considering that fact I will blog more hours in week and it will give better result to pay food and bills.
So now I have to combine both sides - working and blogging.
Where to find time for it?
In weekdays I don't have time as much as I want.
I get up early, 6:30 am actually. At home I am about 8:30 pm. Then I have 2-3 hours (housework, dinner) and I have to go to sleep if I want to feel myself good and productive during the day.
But try to understand where you have free time.
Maybe it's:
- 20 minutes before leaving the house for planning the blog title and main theme;
- 0.5 - 1 hour going to work when you can think about content;
- 0.5 hour of running for some notes in your phone
Of course that means that thinking must not interrupt your main deals. You don't have to be distracted from road during running and so on. But here I want that you understand - you have some free minutes, just find it.
But I understand that it's not possible now.
I have to do things at the same time - to go to work and sit at home and blog. This can be one or two years. I hope then I will earn same money or at least 60% of my monthly salary.
And then leaving the job will be ok considering that fact I will blog more hours in week and it will give better result to pay food and bills.
So now I have to combine both sides - working and blogging.
Where to find time for it?
In weekdays I don't have time as much as I want.
I get up early, 6:30 am actually. At home I am about 8:30 pm. Then I have 2-3 hours (housework, dinner) and I have to go to sleep if I want to feel myself good and productive during the day.
But try to understand where you have free time.
Maybe it's:
- 20 minutes before leaving the house for planning the blog title and main theme;
- 0.5 - 1 hour going to work when you can think about content;
- 0.5 hour of running for some notes in your phone
Of course that means that thinking must not interrupt your main deals. You don't have to be distracted from road during running and so on. But here I want that you understand - you have some free minutes, just find it.
Comments
Post a Comment