Starting earn. Income report. August 2017

Hi guys,

if you are here so you asked yourself a question - how to earn more money.


I like to learn, I am acceptable ok at work (I think so), but I know that there is a limit, I can't exceed.

Working in the office might be sometimes disappointing, it all depends on the project, chief, colleagues, mood, state of health and so many things too.

And if you lose something, for example, if you are sick - so that means that you will not have enough money to pay your bills.


That's why I try not to be limited to earnings only from my work, but I want to differentiate it.


The first thing that I want to try, when I don't have as much skills for freelancing or something else - is blogging.


So I start to understand blog leading and I will share with you my incomes.


For example, I have chosen a topic - a food, and I have started just simple text blog.

It is not famous, google even has not indexed it for two weeks. But I don't wait for fast results. I understand that to begin earn some money can take about one year. And this time I need to work much more without any reward.

Let's begin!


August 2017.
Working - income 1300$, cost 870$
Food text blog - income 0$

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Content Plan

About Search Description For Your Posts

Your Desires After Earning Money